Its Only A Cat

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would like to smack the first guy! What a jerk! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Originally Posted by DaiDreamer

Sometimes I just don't get it.

I was out on my break, minding my business started to wonder back in since break was pretty well over and this dude walks beside me talking to another guy. He says " I have to go home for lunch cause my cat is probably going to be dead on the front lawn when I get home " WHAT??? I turned around and asked him what he meant. He said, " yep the cat is 13 years old, an old thing really sick, hopefully she will be stiff when I get home" OMG DAMIT
I felt like belting this idiot..
The other guy looks at him like his is a retard and says, "I am on vacation starting tomorrow and I have to go home and put my dog down because he is 16 and really sick the vets said they can't do anymore for him so the family is getting together to be there for him AWWW

See the difference.. The first guy with the cat is an A$$H*L*
and I think the other fellow with the dog was trying to set an example because he must have seen the hurt angry look on my face. I was outraged about his cat. I asked him if he had taken the cat to the vet. "What's the point?" he said, "ITS ONLY A CAT" GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what goes around comes around, immagine when he is old and his children (if he ever has any) will say "oh well he is just an old faggot! he is going to die any time soon anyway"

janemary

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I wish I was working with you today, we could have ganged up on him. He wouldn't know what hit him.

sadisticookie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love you guys! I'm surrounded (in my personal life) by people who think like that guy (the jerk) and it's awesome to see so many people here who actually GET IT.

Now if only we could spread our respect for cats (and animals in general) to everyone in this world..

roxy_loves_cj

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JaneMary

I wish I was working with you today, we could have ganged up on him. He wouldn't know what hit him.
Yeah he would. My foot on his backside. That is what would hit him.

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DaiDreamer

He does have kids.. Two of the matter of fact.. If he ever is talking on break again and happens to mention his kids are sick I am going to say " just put them out on the front lawn bud, God there ONLY KIDS don't worry about it"
DO IT! Some people belong in the killing shelters instead of pets! My SIL (Ok well I do live on the money my family sends me each month as I have health problems and am unable to work at this time BUT---) just yelled at me the other day for spending more money on Benji! SHE thinks if I do not have the money I should NOT spend it! She does not work either but has a good husband to support her! I know when she tells my brother and Sister I spent a a BUNCH of money on Benji I will catch H***! So maybe I will have to say too bad to my health problems and get out there and get a job NOW but NO WAY am I going to let any of my babies die or even get sick because they did not go to the vet!

What is that saying "the more people I know the more I like my cats!" Grumph!

laurelism

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow I can't believe it!
People are such total jerks! I mean, some say we love cats too much... but do they ever think its worse that someone doesn't love them enough?