It's official: I'm an Evil, Untrustworthy Meowmy.

2dogmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I almost lost sleep over how to get him into the carrier and it turns out it was completely unnecessary.

Anyway, I had the pillowcase ready where I was sitting, and I knew Brady would come at me from the right. I had my left foot kind of holding the bottom of it to the floor and my right hand holding it open near my right knee. I waited until he was brushing against my right leg and WHOOSH, grabbed him by the armpits and stuffed him in. Poor guy did not struggle (I wish he HAD, I was prepared for hissing and clawing and I think he was just very scared over the whole thing.)

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

I think we'll be fine - any extra vibes you guys can spare tomorrow would be appreciated - that I can catch him in one try and that all goes well at the vet!
I've been following your thread, and sympathizing. Lotsa vibes for tomorrow!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SphynxMommy

Can you just get rid of the roommate?
Oh, man, I wish!!!

But then me and the kits would have no place to live - my 2 bedroom apt is $1,150 a month plus utilities, and it's a low priced one for my area!

Plus he's like my brother - we've been friends for over 20 years and roomies for about 8 years now, so I guess I'll keep him around to pay half the bills, lol.

Now, if I can just get him to pay child support for Ferris, it won't be so bad - I'm going to start working on guilting him into it. Because I'm evil - it says so right in the title of this thread!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Oh, man, I wish!!!

But then me and the kits would have no place to live - my 2 bedroom apt is $1,150 a month plus utilities, and it's a low priced one for my area!

Plus he's like my brother - we've been friends for over 20 years and roomies for about 8 years now, so I guess I'll keep him around to pay half the bills, lol.

Now, if I can just get him to pay child support for Ferris, it won't be so bad - I'm going to start working on guilting him into it. Because I'm evil - it says so right in the title of this thread!
Hey, if they give you the name, you might as well play the game, eh?

meow meow

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ginger, God love her, is as aloof as you can get. She'll let me pet her head for a moment, then she'll get up and walk away from me only to lie down 3 feet further away.

I love her to pieces, my sweet little girl, but she's not much of a lover, LOL. She does prefer to be in the room I'm in, even if she doesn't want me touching her. I don't think she'll ever be a lap cat.

I'm starting to think I'm going to need more kitties at some point, LOL!
[/quote]

Ugh! Doesn't that drive you crazy? My cat does that too. Every night after I put my kids to bed I grab the cat and go in the bedroom to watch tv for about 1/2 hour. He'll usually lay on my chest (this the only time during the day he'll do this when he knows the kids aren't around). Anyhow, last night he was "playing hard to get." He'd lay on me for about 5 minutes then jump up like someone scared him and run under the bed. I'd drag him out, and he'd do the same thing again. Finally, I said forget you and went downstairs and left him under the bed.