It's Offical, A Blizzard

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are forcasted to get snow tomorrow. only 2-4", but the kicker is near the end of the storm we are supposed to get ice on top of the snow.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is starting to snow here, but it is also really windy so its just blowing around everywhere instead of landing on the ground.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

I am hoping all the snow I see stays in my gift line here at TCS but it is already flurrying outside again

Send it to me Eithne, I'll gladly take it

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are going to get the heavier snow band in Wisconsin but them some ice/sleet too. They are saying 6 plus inches!!
I haven't made my holdiday greens containers for outdoors but ran outside and carried the stuff in the garage-its very cold and windy today. Good thing we got the snow blower all tuned up ready to go. Badthing is Neil's Christmas party is in Green Bay Sat nite and I was planning on wearing a skirt but that might change.
Hey maybe I'll have to drag my snowshoes upstairsand actually use them this year.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well things have quieted down a bit here, it is still snowing but the wind has gone down. I just came in from outside and it is a great night out. Big fluffy flakes all over the place, walked over to the park were they were doing the tree lighting cermony which was very nice, their theme colors this year being red and gold. The streets are still pretty clogged with snow so very little traffic everyone is out shoveling or checking out the lights...
They are saying the snow should end by morning but from the looks of things clean-up will take most of the weekend..
I will post some pictures when the snow is all over.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's starting to come down here now in the Big Mitten! A couple of inches called for, but as another poster west of here noted - ice on top of that. That's the killer! Rather drive in snow than ice.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

We are forcasted to get snow tomorrow. only 2-4", but the kicker is near the end of the storm we are supposed to get ice on top of the snow.
I just talked to my son in Wisconsin this morning, and he said y'all are under a winter storm watch (of course I couldn't help but rub it in: it's in the 70's here today..
). I sure hope y'all don't get the ice on top of that, too..

~KK~