It's nice that you love me, but... Ewwwww!...

lyrajean

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aya is my personal crotch warmer at night. And if I'm not on my back she drapes herself over my knees or snuggled in behind them. This persists until early morning when she gets awake and follows the first person downstairs to pester them about breakfast and going out, and just wanting attention (usually my mom, who is the other cat-sucker in the house). I'm not a morning sort and if i sleep long enough sometimes she will come back up and resume her cuddling after she gets her early morning ambitions out of the way.

Anyways, its been raining 2 days; we need it, with the mild winter there is already a drought. Aya had followed mom downstairs around 6 I think (don't really know I was sleeping). About an hour later I am awoken by a thump and look down to see one soggy kitty snuggling up next to my knees! She proceeded to dry herself off with her tongue, but still...

Cats, gotta luv 'em...

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thai takes the same position with me. He prefers that I sleep on my back but he will tuck in behind my knees if I'm sleeping on my side. Lucky for him I usually sleep on my back as my hands go numb if i sleep in any other position. Unlucky for my husband because I usually snore when I sleep on my back. Doesn't bother Thai or me! Lol!