It's National Pizza Day! What would you order?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
It's National Pizza Day and I've gotten a lot of emails with pizza deals. Instead of asking the usual "What's your favorite pizza?" I thought I'd share a menu to one of the local places and you can tell what you would order. There are non-pizza options for the people that aren't pizza fans.

pizza1.jpg

pizza2.jpg

I'm going with the stuffed clams and then the Local Fellows pizza. What are you having?

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A Greek salad with extra feta and banana peppers minus the green & red peppers and a plain white pizza.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The roasted corn and crab chowder sounds divine. So that. If I had to take one of the premade pizzas I'd take the brussels sprouts. But I'd probably build my own with the spinach basil pesto sauce, like all the cheese (maybe skip the Monterey jack as it might not go well with the others), garlic, pepperoni and bacon.

allmykitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'll go with the "build your own" and white crust, tomato sauce, mozzarella + bacon, kalamata olives, and pineapple (don't knock it if you haven't tried it)

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
Honestly, Rita's Margherita, the Farmer's Market, and Hannah's Hawaiian sound good to me. Not sure which would I choose.🙂

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am not adventurous with pizza. I would probably get one with mozzarella, Italian sausage and bell peppers. The Harvest Salad looks good. I am guessing those are not side salads so I would have left overs for the next day. I don't get dessert with a heavy meal like pizza.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'd go with Build Your Own - white crust, tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, mushrooms and red onions. And I'd be taking a Triple Chocolate Brownie home for later. :yummy: