It's hug time people.

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is going to turn out extremely pointless; however, I am in an exhaustion enduced giddy kind of mood and I just felt the need to give each and every one of youa hug. Yes that's right, each of you individually.
So take that one and multiply it by however many thousand of us there are. Because, we all need hugs sometimes, and you guys are always there to make me smile, laugh, whatever...and well, I'm a hug type person.

So that's all. That was the whole point of this. Just to hug. Now I'll continue to be deliriously tired.

sylorna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh hugs hugs hugs to you too! Thank you! I really needed that! My boyfriend and I just finished part 5 of an ongoing fight. *sigh* *takes another hug* thanks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sylorna

Oh hugs hugs hugs to you too! Thank you! I really needed that! My boyfriend and I just finished part 5 of an ongoing fight. *sigh* *takes another hug* thanks
Oh yay! That makes me feel good. Feel free to take as many as you like btw...I'm a bottomless hug pit.

Yay I'm so happy I'm getting hugs from all you guys. It actually makes me give a big ol' delirious smile every time someone new chimes in!!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw Katherine! That is too sweet!
to you too
Doesn't this place just put a big
on your face??

dinahcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I love hugs! I really needed one too... I've got Bronchitis & Sinusitis.

So.. if you dont mind.. I think I'll take about 3 hugs....

AHHHH.. that was great. I feel a tad bit better now.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey this is one really sweet thread
to everyone from me too and right back at you Katherine! Now didn't you say this thread would turn out to be pointless? Pfft... I laugh at your lack of faith in your ability to post one really big ol' loving and meaningful thread! MUAHAHAHAHA - Thanks beb, much needed and much appreciated!!