• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Nice to see you Julie

to Zissou from Abby.
to you. Actually I forgot I was in the picture! Now you all know what I look like
Haha!

Zissou sends Abby a kiss too, and asks if she wants to be her wingman.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
on your and Zissou's new toy, Julie! Better watch her with that, though. Who knows what she'll get up to when you're not home?

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll have to set the computer to anti-cat stealth mode. Methinks she doth protest too much. Luckily I can turn off the mouse and keyboard, cause they're wireless. Or hide them in a drawer.

Anyone have ideas about how to make a cat pose pretty for a camera that is part of a computer?

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by alice_curiouser

Nice! The only problem I had when I switched was the one-button mouse - as soon as I replaced that with my trusty ol' trackball, I was hooked!

By the way, in that pic of Zissou by the window, I have a purple celtic scarf just like that, except smaller and fringed.
It's a two button mouse, you can assign the buttons to do different stuff, like my scroll button opens Widgets and the side buttons right now do spaces where each open window appears in front... you're missing a lot using a regular mouse! Try it out, you can assign it to do the normal things because it does actually have a right and left click... it's in the settings menu, you just choose "secondary button" for the right click.

I have two giant tapestries on that wall, one white and purple the other black and purple. Pretty!