It's here! It's here!!

southernlocs

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Isnt ebay lovely? I got both my trees off of there!!! And my kitties love them
I Amakrat(sp) was our ebay seller and when i get more room were gonna get us a deluxe tree lol

Wow im loving the lil steps lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

would that be Zoey? i couldn't find her in any of the pix... great tree
you did a good job selecting. mine came from Petisfun, too. i've attached mine to the wall w/a couple of L-brackets because Pixel & Java tussle over the top shelf fairly often [Pixel wins] & it would wobble...kinda worried me!
Ummm...yeah - that would be Zoey. My crabby old lady.

Good idea about attaching it to the wall. That top shelf does seem a little wobbly. I find I'm getting nervous anyhow (even though I know cats can jump pretty high) - they're so far up! - and then they tumble and flip around the top and I'm there freaking out like a mom at the playground when their kid decides to try the jungle gym for the first time.

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yeah! BTW - those first pictures aren't where it's staying. LOL. Just figured I'd let everyone know that this monstrous thing is NOT sitting in the middle of my living room.

I moved it to a nice corner in the dining room right next to a big double window so they could look outside too. So my daughter wakes up this morning and says "nice spot for it mom....I hope you're not too attached to those curtains though".
Didn't think of that when I put it there. Hopefully the curtains will survive (crosses fingers).

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
-moving it to a nice double window? Are you offering time-shares to TCS members on this kitty resort complex?

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

-moving it to a nice double window? Are you offering time-shares to TCS members on this kitty resort complex?
hmmmmm.....time shares huh? What a great idea I have...ehem, I mean what a great idea you have.