Its getting close to Halloween!! Anyone have real life ghost stories to share?

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have quite a few stories but none are scary, just creepy.

One time I was walking down the path at the end the street where my mom lives with my friend and we heard a bark so we turned around and there was a dog there but it looked weird, kind of see through. We turned around and walked faster and like 2 seconds later turned around again and the dog was gone. There was nowhere that it could have gone.

At my moms house, weird things always happened. There was this light outside my bedroom that used to turn on almost every night by itself. Nobody would be around except for me. It was a touch light that had to be touched 3 times to go onto the brightest setting, but it would always turn onto the brightest setting by itself and only in the middle of the night.

The tv's and radios went on and off by themself quite a few times. Once, I was watching the horror movie Valentine and the power kept going on and off but only in my bedroom and the tv kept coming back on with the movie. When the power went off normally, the vcr would turn off and have to be reset but this time it was coming back on to the movie every time.

One time I was at my parents house and I was sitting in the kitchen and all of the sudden from outside the back door (which is right accross from the table) there was a flash that looked like someone took a picture. I looked outside and so did my parents and there was nobody out there.

Another time when I was about 11, I was playing with a Ouija board and it perfectly spelled out a lady that I used to deliver stuff to when I was like 7. None of my friends knew this lady since she lived over an hour away where I used to live before I moved when I was 9. The questions were all answered right...her name, how she died, what I delivered to her, the house number she lived in.

Just over a month ago (the day my dad passed away) me, my boyfriend and my cousin were sitting in my moms kitchen and we all heard this creepy music. My mom says its the fridge making noise but it didn't sound like a fridge. I have never heard the fridge make noise like that before.