It's Friday!!!

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

YIPPEEE! Anyone have any special plans? It's supposed to rain here on and off all weekend. We do have a family picnic planned at the Air Force Base where my brother is a Major in the air force reserves.........they have a big pavillion there. Should be interesting. Tomorrow night we're babysitting our almost 3 year old nephew........I think I need a couple of marquarita's to get warmed up for that!
Rain? Whats RAIN?!!!! Warmed up!!!!!!!! Gee can I trade cities with you? I am on fire here it is so warm! I will be staying in this weekend with the AC!

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will be watching the Big Bro final tonight

Originally Posted by rosiemac

MAKOSI OUT!
.......... ANTHONY TO WIN!!!
Oh and I voted for Eugene to win btw ...

Then tomorrow I am getting my hair cut... then in the afternoon my nan is coming to stay with me for two nights, so that means the TV will be on full blast and I will have to sleep on the sofa!

So my weekend has been taken up by grannysitting....!

Have a good one everybody

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rob's sister will be over from the Island for a paddling event at Jericho Beach over the noon hour tomorrow. We'll connect with her and her husband later on possibly for dinner, before they head for the ferry home. Other than that, no real plans, and they're promising us sun all weekend. We'll take it.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a nice relaxing time last night. Just enjoying some food, talking on the phone and chatting on TCS.

Today, Saturday, I've been doing some housework and I'm going out this afternoon to the mall with friends. Going to relax tonight, too.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be going for a drive and then at night I'm going to my Nanas for dinner.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my friday is over, i ordered some furnitures.. we got a new car, (okay its second hand but it looks brand new).. and i went some more furniture shopping.
Bought a load of cat food for teufel.
Now its 00:25 am and im ready to go to bed! tomorrow morning i have to baby sit at 10 and i will be packing up some of my breakable stuff and cleaning out my basement!

sooz123

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm sooooooooo glad this hell week is OVER!!!!

We're going to get takeout for lunch tomorrow and have a pic-nic at a local park/lake. Then, we're going to CompUSA to buy me a HUGE hard drive... then come home, tear my computer apart, and load XP. Woo HOOOOO! A big GEEK weekend.

My web design related programs are so massive, I've got less than half of my drive free which makes it perilous to add any more large software.

I'm trying to talk hubby into letting me load Windows Vista (the next generation of Windows, he got a Beta release copy thru work), but he's afraid they'll be too many bugs yet. But to ALL YOU GEEKS OUT THERE, I've taken a look at Vista and it's KOOL. Especially the new IE that'll be released with it... it's tabbed like Firefox!!!!!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to work tomorrow, 3 appointments already booked, then I will probably spend the reat of the weekend packing and organizing.
We take possession of the new house Monday, and I want to start moving stuff in there. We are watching for a hurricane to hit sometime next week, so we have to plan most of the move around that. We have until the 27th to be out of here, so we have plenty of time. I love the new house, but I dread the move in this heat.

sooz123

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

...I love the new house, but I dread the move in this heat.
Ooooooooooh HIRE MOVERS!!! I always said, why pay for someone to do it when you can do it yourself, but the last time we moved we got movers. It was, hands down, the ABSOLUTE BEST $300 I ever spent. If you can at all afford it, you will be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad you did it! Especially in this weather!!!! I'll never move myself again!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have checked in to movers, but they are much more expensive than that here. We are going to hire some help from the day labor pool for most of it. His boss is going to let us use his big truck, it could be worse. I just hate summertime, and would never leave the house during the day if I didn't have to.

taffygirl_2005

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Don't have any plans tonight as I'm just watching tv and going on the computer. I'm not big at going out anywhere. I guess that happens when you get older. lol