Its Christmas eve!!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

I have teufel on my Lap, MERRY XMAS EVERYONE!
Fwan, it IS A WONDERFUL Christmas present for me to read that Teufel is on your lap.....there have been some very tragic losses in our TCS family of cats, and I say prayers of thanksgiving that Teufel was found; truly a wonderful miracle
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Merry Christmas! I hope you're having a good time!!!
/ I baked from 9pm last night till 3am this morning, then I worked 10-6 today (it really stunk- but you know what I had the best Christmas suprise ever! I was on my break having a pretty crummy week- long story, and one of the baggers, he's a sweet little teenager (i work at a grocery store for now i switch between checking and floral) he left me the sweetest christmas card before he left for work. He was the only person that really went out of their way to do something sweet for me today- it was so thoughtful and kind! It was soo unexpected- but it totally made me melt- all it took was that one sweet little Christmas card to really make me feel special- it was such a sweet suprise! I think that is the most thoughtful thing anyone has ever done for me. It was great -that totally made my night and made up for my bad week
) After work, I was able to rush home and get all of the stuff I had cooked- then I took it over to my sister's house and we all hung out for a bit (50+ family members
) After several of them left, Colin was able to swing by for a few minutes (he was on duty tonight) and spend a little time with us as well
Now i'm back at Colins relaxing. I'm going to wrap the last few presents in a bit and stuff some stockings. I hope everyone has a lovely holiday