ITS BIRTHDAY TIME FOR LAURIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy birthday, Laurie!! Congrats on a beautiful life, and here's G-cat, Dotster and I wishing you many HAPPY returns!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks EVERYONE for making my day even MORE special! :hugs: :heart2:

...and Carolina, if you don't beat Lauren to it, it's tough! :lol3:

Oh - and even more confusing? My full name is Laurie Ann! :flail: I think Lauren's has an "e" at the end. :)

Last edited:

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday Laurie!!!

I can't tell you how much I have appreciated all the advice and support you have given me.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Laurie, when I think of you, I see a big fat-faced smiley cat! 

Thank you for sharing your beautiful (and extraordinarily young 50's) self!

flowering gum from the garden.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks EVERYONE for making my day even MORE special!

...and Carolina, if you don't beat Lauren to it, it's tough!

Oh - and even more confusing? My full name is Laurie Ann!
I think Lauren's has an "e" at the end.
My middle name is Ann too! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh crap. How can you beat Lauren's post? Wait wait - isn't your name Laurie Ann now? That's confusing :stars:

Laurie - the original :crackup: - Not much to say after Laurie's (previously Lauren :paranoid:) :flail:

Except................................................. I LOVE YOU, MY DEAR FRIEND :heart3:

Happy birthday!!
OH Carolina - you make me laugh. I love you, too, ya know. :heart3: :clap::clap::clap: Maybe you should change your name to "CAROLAURIE" :crackup:

Thanks EVERYONE for making my day even MORE special! :hugs: :heart2:

...and Carolina, if you don't beat Lauren to it, it's tough! :lol3:

Oh - and even more confusing? My full name is Laurie Ann! :flail: I think Lauren's has an "e" at the end. :)
:lol2: Yes, my birth name is Laurie Anne!!!! And, Laurie's is: Laurie Ann. :D :clap::clap: I am using my birth name again after about 25 years and my mother is thrilled. But, here on site, I am staying Lauren. Would be TOOOO confusing with TWO Laurie's here. :bigmouth:

p.s. You both know how LOUD I can be with the smiley's and banner's. :D :happy3:

Last edited:

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Laurie, when I think of you, I see a big fat-faced smiley cat! 
:lol3: And when I think of you, I see a really cute, excited grey kitty with perky ears and the cutest expression! Sundar's so sweet! (The fat faced smiley cat is Chumley. :D ).

:party2: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAURIE!!!  :party2:

AND A SPECIAL HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ROSIE!

LOVE THAT GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss:

My middle name is Ann too!  :D
:clap: : clap: :D

Maybe you should change your name to "CAROLAURIE" :crackup:
:flail: Lauren you crack me up! :crackup:

...and Rigel, no worries my friend! You caught me on FB on the day anyway. :D :hugs:

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Honestly? The highlight of the day was a gift I got for the kitties. They used to LOVE the Cat Dancer. We haven't had one since we moved back into the RV in 2008, so Chumley and Billy have never seen one. I was ordering some things from Amazon last week, and saw it was on sale.... :D

And Gary's mom, even though she SO couldn't afford it, sent me a "Lobster gram" !!!! It was steak and lobster, which Gary made for us for dinner. :drool: (He's an AWESOME chef!!!). :D

So I spent the afternoon playing with the kitties, and catching up with my family. We're not particularly close, and don't live near each other. But I had nice long chats with my mom, my sister, and Gary's mom. :heart2:

We're going to be getting a couple's tattoo, that's my bday present. We haven't settled on what yet, but we did pick out where and made an appointment to go in next week. :clap:

...and Lauren sent me a lovely, thoughtful package with just the sweetest card! :clap: :kiss: :D

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We're going to be getting a couple's tattoo, that's my bday present. We haven't settled on what yet, but we did pick out where and made an appointment to go in next week. :clap:
I am SOOOOO darn happy that you guys are finally going to get the couples tattoo. I know you have mentioned this before :D. Can't WAIT to hear about where/what it will be, that is, IF you want to share. :lol3: :clap::clap::clap::clap: I am pretty excited for both of you :hyper: