Its Been A While! My Grown Up Kitty And Our New Kitten!

myth

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey every one! Its been like 2 years since I have posted on here, and my little kitten Kimba has grown into one handsome cat.

Kimba enjoying his kitty shelf with the view of the neighborhood.

kimba.jpg

Looking so handsome.

kimba 2.jpg kimba 3.jpg
He is such an amazing loving calm kitty, we just love him so much!

Now to introduce our newest family member!

This is Mirra, My husband surprised me with her for our 9-year anniversary, She is from a rescue and everyone wanted her because she was so adorable, but the rescue chose us out of all the other applications! anyway, she is super sweet and playful and we are in love with her.
mirra.jpg mirra 2.jpg mirra 3.jpg

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:welcomeback2: myth hope you will enjoy your return with us. Congratulations on your new addition to your family. Mirra is so pretty and cute she looks like a lovely toy cat.

I remember your old posts with photos of your then very young kitten Kimba lying next to your adorable human baby. Are they good friends today?

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

myth

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you golondrina! I feel special that you remember us after so long! And yes they love to get into things together all the time, Kimba always seems to be right there enjoying whatever Our son Eli is getting into. they like to get into trouble together and I'm pretty sure Kimba taught Eli how to climb so well.

Here are a couple pictures of them growing up together.

This was Eli's first easter and Kimba was helping him explore all his new toys.
kimba eli 3.jpg
I left for one minute and came back to find Eli had climbed up onto his old diaper changing table to read a book and soon after Kimba decided to join him.
kimba eli 2.jpg

Kimba had come over and started cuddling with his boy.
kimab eli cuddle 2.jpg

This is the most recent, They had both just turned 2 and were enjoying the hexbugs Eli had gotten for his birthday.
Eli kimba 2 years.jpg

myth

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you PMousse! and we actually adopted Kimba from a shelter, he was found abandoned with a couple other litter mates under some guys trailer, so he is not a purebred kitty but he is called a short hair flame point.
Mirra is known as a long hair Russian blue. I will post more pictures once I get some cute ones! ^_^

myth

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you aliceneko and catloverlady! I adore them!
And welcome to thecatsite aliceneko! Its great to have you here.