It's been a week since my cat lost her mucus plug. Should I be worried?

Cayler_Crysis

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I tamed this pregnant cat that just showed up one day. I brought her inside. It should be about that time.
A week ago today she had this greenish, yellow discharge that I assumed was the mucus plug, and the couch was wet a little wet. (not water breaking I assume? Didn't seem like enough for that.) She was also bleeding a little.
I thought she was ready to go into labor, but she hasn't. She's been pretty restless though. Licking, pacing, meowing at my bedroom door while I'm sleeping, being extra affectionate and needy.
The past few days she's seemed like she's calmed down some though. She's still eating and acting just fine, still wants attention really badly though.
It looks like her kittens have moved down into her stomach. (She was never really big to begin with. I don't think she has more than a few. Probably her first litter.)
I've seen several mama cats give birth, but I haven't seen one take this long. I read that it can take up to two weeks after losing the plug, but I wanted a second opinion.
Should I be worried and take her to the vet?