It's been a long time coming...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beckiboo

That is so inspiring. I am trying to lose a "lot" of weight, and just started at a place I learned about here at TCS called SparkPeople.com. (I'm TCSBeckiboo, there!)

It just feels impossible to think I could ever be thin again. Thank you for showing me it can be done! Great job, getting healthy. I am very proud of you!
Thank you! Just remember, don't look at all the weight you have to loose. Make a little goal (like 5lbs) and reach it. Once you do, celebrate with a chocolate sunday. It worked for me.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow that is incredible!! I only have about 25 pounds to lose to be where I want to be but 95 is such an encouragement! I would love to see before and after pics! You must feel like a queen for being able to accomplish such a task!!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats... I can't wait to be able to throw out my bigger clothes, your story is so encouraging
Have fun shopping

For the others on SparkPeople, I posted some encouraging thoughts last night on the team you should all read... and it is weigh in day!

hell603

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wowowowowowow - you should celebrate a "Second Birthday" as a reminder when you hit your goal - YOU ARE AMAZING!