It's almost football season!!!!!

resqchick

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mystik Spiral

My SIL hates Tom Brady & Philip Rivers (San Diego) SO much, I love watching football with her & my brother because any mention of EITHER of them sends her into a rant about whiny cry-babies who think they're so great.
It's awesome.

From before I could remember, my dad had this Budweiser can that had been misprinted so if you put the pop top facing up, the logo & words on the can were upside down. He would always put that can, and an empty bottle of Orange Crush, on top of the TV whenever the Broncos played. After the Broncos won the Superbowl in '98 and went back the next year, my brother insisted that everyone sit in the SAME PLACE they had the year before (we usually do Superbowl parties at my parents' house, with the same people every year).

Yes, my family is crazy.
We do the same things-my family is fanatical, but we do appear normal to the public.

I pull out all the stops for the superbowl every year, wonder what everyone will do in 2014 when the game is here and we're there....I hope....

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

GO COWBOYS!!!

Now that Romo's married, maybe he'll be able to concentrate on football. If the defense can get their act together, we might have a decent chance this year.