ITs all Mine hahahahaha

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone sorry it has been awhile. We Finally got moved into our new home and settled and had the net down for awile too. I will try and post new pics of Kera tomorrow. Kera is doing alot better too her Kidney has cleared up just have to keep her on her meds when she needs it flushed out again. She is not so outgoing anymore but still like to play and just be her sweet self. And Howler ran away for 5 days but he is back home safe I was so worried i wouldnt see him again. But took my 2 little boys on a walk with there powerwheels jeep and out of no where Howler is following the kids jeep back home. Was so thankful to see him again. But I will take some new pics of Kera and Howler and post them soon. Thanks again everyone for keeping up with my little kera

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lovinmom828

Hello everyone sorry it has been awhile. We Finally got moved into our new home and settled and had the net down for awile too. I will try and post new pics of Kera tomorrow. Kera is doing alot better too her Kidney has cleared up just have to keep her on her meds when she needs it flushed out again. She is not so outgoing anymore but still like to play and just be her sweet self. And Howler ran away for 5 days but he is back home safe I was so worried i wouldnt see him again. But took my 2 little boys on a walk with there powerwheels jeep and out of no where Howler is following the kids jeep back home. Was so thankful to see him again. But I will take some new pics of Kera and Howler and post them soon. Thanks again everyone for keeping up with my little kera
Sure am glad to see you back -- we've moved, too, and I sent you an email to let you know all about it. SURE GLAD to know the good news about Kera and Howler!!!
Can't wait to hear from you. Take good care!

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I promised to get you all some new pics today, And finally got them uploaded this morning. Howler was not to into the mood and just wanted to hide out in the closet. Got a few of Howler and a bit more of Kera. See How much she has Grown up??? Thanks again everyone for checking back on my kitties. Have a wonderful day.

Now on to the pics haha

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!!!
She's grown sooooo much! And what a beauty she is too.
Howler is just as handsome as always. I love his "regal man" face. Both are just gorgeous!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hooray you're back!! The girls and I have missed you

Great to see the handsome Howler back in Fur Pics - Stumpy's missed him
And Kera is such a big girl now!!! Give them big cuddles for me!

Hope all the family's doing well

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I promised to get you all some new pics today, And finally got them uploaded this morning. Howler was not to into the mood and just wanted to hide out in the closet. Got a few of Howler and a bit more of Kera. See How much she has Grown up??? Thanks again everyone for checking back on my kitties. Have a wonderful day.

Now on to the pics haha

Kristy:

Your cats are TOO CUTE and I know you're glad we don't live close, 'cause as much as I like you and all, if we did, I'd come over wearing my coat with the BIG POCKETS

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks sarap ~

Yes Howler miss Stumpy too and sends her hugs.. Thanks for leaving us a message was great to hear from you and the girls. Kera sends hug to Lily and Smudge too.

Thanks Taragirl06~

haha breaking out the big pockets are we
you are too funny.

Yes it is soo good to be back thanks for checking in on us every now and then. Hugs send to the Royal Kitty's.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks sarap ~

Yes Howler miss Stumpy too and sends her hugs.. Thanks for leaving us a message was great to hear from you and the girls. Kera sends hug to Lily and Smudge too.

Thanks Taragirl06~

haha breaking out the bick pockets are we
you are too funny.

Yes it is soo good to be back thanks for checking in on us every now and then. Hugs send to the Royal Kitty's.
O Kristy.

You think it's funny. But just wait. After you see the BIG POCKETS at your house and find yourself CATLESS.

They say (s)he who laughs, last, laughs best. I wonder who'll be laughing then?

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Taragirl06~ i just seen i wrote bick instead of BIG haha Yeah I can see u sneaking over witht he coat with the big pockets atleast i am forward now and if i ever meet u and see the big pockets i will know to hide the kitties haha. I guess all i can do now is hope them big pockets get a hole in them

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thought u all might enjoy a few more photos

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Taragirl06~ i just seen i wrote bick instead of BIG haha Yeah I can see u sneaking over witht he coat with the big pockets atleast i am forward now and if i ever meet u and see the big pockets i will know to hide the kitties haha. I guess all i can do now is hope them big pockets get a hole in them

As my dad would say when I got caught red-handed: "She seen that I had her!"
Guess you got it all figured out lol

So I'll have to devise some OTHER sneaky, sly method of CATNAPPING. Of course, I've got SKIRTS. But that's not something I'm prepared to discuss with YOU

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lovinmom828;1877310 said:
Thought u all might enjoy a few more photos

[/QUOTE

OMIGOSH how cute is that!!! I'm booking a roundtrip ticket back there. I'm packing my big skirts. And I'm carrying my BIG luggage. You know, the bags with the ventilation and the built in litter boxes and dishes. BE FOREWARNED. Kera and Howler, I hope you want to be California cats.

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think
Kera has been been playing on the computer and reading my messages.
She seems to think she is mailing her self on a little Vac. to California.

Tried to tell her the post man don't pick up boxes at 9pm but she just wont listen haha. She demands to stay in the box until ship on vac. haha.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I think
Kera has been been playing on the computer and reading my messages.
She seems to think she is mailing her self on a little Vac. to California.

Tried to tell her the post man don't pick up boxes at 9pm but she just wont listen haha. She demands to stay in the box until ship on vac. haha.
KERA, the door is open and the CAT TREATS are arriving right on time, fresh and crunchy just for you! Don't forget -- be sure you entice HOWLER into that box, too!

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Might have to get a bigger Box
this one is already breaking haha