It's All About The Kitties : )

lovemall

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi to everyone, I am 'formally' introducing myself and my kitties but I have been posting for a while because I don't really know how it is done here. I was looking for information about introducing a stray kitty to two resident kitties and I ended up at the cat site and I love it. Lots of information, ideas, and mostly love for kitties!!!!! I have 2 resident kitties. Maggie a Tortie is 10 and the Matriarch, Button is a beautiful black 9 year old that lets the newcomer know she is next in line, and Lucky Kitty is the newcomer that showed up on our little ranch in Colorado apparently looking for a home. What was I to do??? I had to offer her a home and now I am working on convincing my 2 residents to accept her. LK (Lucky Kitty) is a long haired calico. All the kitties are girls. I took LK to the vet and no chip or ID. I got her vaccinated and had an exam done. She is young and healthy. Vet figured about a year. I have been working with her since the beginning of Jan. to fit in. She loves being in the house. I think she was somebodies house kitty. My story is under Cat Behavior/Need Advice on How to Progress Cat Introduction! New Cat, 2 Residents. That story caught my attention so I just jumped right in. BTW all my kitties are rescues. Here are my kitties. 100_3331.JPG IMG_0803.JPG
LK is the avatar, Maggie in my pink bag, and Button in my drawer.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-421021.gif
lovemall and furry gang, non behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3858.JPG

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Thank you for rescuing them kitties and for giving them a warm and fur-ever loving home :clapcat:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
You have three beautiful cats! Wow!
Welcome to TCS! Keep on posting :)

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome (again) to TCS. :wave2: Maggie, Button and LK are all adorable. Hope they'll be one big happy feline family some day soon.:catlove:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lovemall

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am looking for information that addresses stress symptoms. Introducing kitties often produces stress and I would like to know what to look for in any of my kitties. Thank you

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to you and your gorgeous furry family! If you want to ask for some help, there is a huge range of forum information here so it would be good to have a rummage around the threads (particularly the "cat behaviour" section for you) and if you don't find what you're looking for, you could always start your own! :)

lovemall

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome to you and your gorgeous furry family! If you want to ask for some help, there is a huge range of forum information here so it would be good to have a rummage around the threads (particularly the "cat behaviour" section for you) and if you don't find what you're looking for, you could always start your own! :)
Thank you.:thanks:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

lovemall

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome to you and your beautiful family! I'm thrilled to meet you all, because Rescue is my favorite breed of all!

Maggie was abandoned as a kitten. Found her in the country in ND 10 years ago. We adopted Button to give her company 9 and 1/2 years ago. They certainly have a sister relationship. Hiss and then sleep together. Both are having a hard time accepting LK but LK continues to try to make friends. Just love em all and never give up!!!:yess:

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow Maggie is really pretty! Yes this site is great. It's all about the cats here. :)

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Your kitties are lovely! :redheartpump: And why am I not surprised that a tortie is the matriarch? :p

lovemall

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank all of you for welcoming me and my girls. All of our kitties are beautiful and I love em all.:hearthrob::itslove::loveeyes: Meaning all of them, not just mine. I love the caring attitudes of the members here and how we all try so hard to give good and loving homes. Look forward to being a part of the Cat Site.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I love the caring attitudes of the members here and how we all try so hard to give good and loving homes. Look forward to being a part of the Cat Site.
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: I'm glad you joined the site and, yes, there are many caring members here so you came to the right place for advice and support.
Your three cats are unique and each one is beautiful. :lovecat3::cutecat::lovecat:

lovemall

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: I'm glad you joined the site and, yes, there are many caring members here so you came to the right place for advice and support.
Your three cats are unique and each one is beautiful. :lovecat3::cutecat::lovecat:
Thank you, your avatar baby looks adorable!!!:):cutecat: