Its a sad day

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cata_mint

I bought some today for the first time in months, from a stall in a supermarket in Clapham South (london). I prefer them to other donuts even though they are incredibly bad for you. What was the london store that closed?
Off topic, but do you live in Clapham South? I am in Canada now, but lived in Clapham Park

There are still a few around here IN gas stations, but no actual stores

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

I cant believe how you guys can digest all these things

I dont know one doughnut store here in germany!
After living in the UK and only getting the cheaper less greasy store type ones, I can't eat them either... even a tim bit (the hole from the middle of a donut) is too much for me

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A couple of places in our area used to bring them in from Toronto, but they never really went over big. Most prefer Tim Horton's around here and found Krispy Kremes too sweet!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm very sorry for your loss Cindy

Originally Posted by Bob'sMom

They closed two Boston area stores (Medford and Peabody) recently. Now that they sell in most of the local Shaws supermarkets and several gas stations a lot of people won't make the effort to go to the actual stores. I know the Dedham MA and Cranston RI (near the airport) stores are still open for now.
I am not that far from the Cranston store, but have never had a Krispy Kreme.
I see them in Shaws all the time, but say that if I am going to try one, I will get one at the shop so it will be fresh. I never have though!