It's a hard day for us

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry for your loss. Putting animals to sleep never gets any easier, no matter how necessary it may be. Just know that he's fully restored to his youthful years and happily romping about in doggy heaven.

vettechstudent

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sam..I am so very sorry to hear of your loss.Soul was a gorgeous girl.I have always loved German Shepherds..we always had at least one when I was growing up...they are wonderful dogs.

RIP Soul

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom of Franz

Oh Sam, I am so sorry for your loss. I can see why you named her Soul. Just one look into her eyes, said it all!
Barbara, you definitly hit the nail on the head!

Thank you, and thanks also to everybody who has sent their warm wishes. We are coping, but it is hard and I miss seeing her in her usual possies, like up at the clothes line where she had a good view of the whole street, and lucky us she would let us know when a person was entering our street.

Love you Soul!

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know how that feels. Just think, now she's not looking out on the street... she's looking out on you! She will always be with you, no matter what! And I know you will never forget her!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sam - I am so sorry about Soul. May your rest at the Rainbow Bridge be wonderful, Soul!

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sam, I'm so sorry. Soul was a very beautiful dog and she's now at peace. I understand how hard it must be for you and your family now, please take care.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww thank you guys. It definitly does mean alot to us. Mum & have shed alot of tears reading these replies, knowing that you guys are here for us means the most.

Sam.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am praying for y'all and crying right with you. I know this is hard.
Sending hugs, Bobbie

Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Awww thank you guys. It definitly does mean alot to us. Mum & have shed alot of tears reading these replies, knowing that you guys are here for us means the most.

Sam.