It's A Beautiful Day! - The Positive Thread 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday was like a fall day! Sunny and cool. Going to enjoy these days while they last.
Cal and I snuggled yesterday, even opened the windows.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, it does, 3/4 cup of coffee!
Now that sounds like my kind of dessert! :yummy:☕

Felix has been in bed with me all day and won't leave my side.
He does this whenever I am sick.
Maggie ran to me when I got injured, somehow she knew I was hurt. But when I started screaming in pain, she smacked me. I guess it scared her. :catlove:

My positive for today is that I was looking at McDonalds coffee menu and they have both vanilla lattes and vanilla cappuccinos. I was confused about the difference, so maybe I'll try one of each. I think they are only $2 right now. ☕

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Now that sounds like my kind of dessert! :yummy:☕

Maggie ran to me when I got injured, somehow she knew I was hurt. But when I started screaming in pain, she smacked me. I guess it scared her. :catlove:

My positive for today is that I was looking at McDonalds coffee menu and they have both vanilla lattes and vanilla cappuccinos. I was confused about the difference, so maybe I'll try one of each. I think they are only $2 right now. ☕
Cappuccino vs Latte: Both Use Espresso, So What's The Difference?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Abby went for her B-12 shot today and she gained 2 ounces. This is the first gain in a quite a while.
That's great news! You must be thrilled. :woo:

I made it to three grocery stores this afternoon, each one had something specific that I needed. I'm not a big fan of grocery shopping so this was a positive accomplishment for me.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Christmas / holiday stuff is on sale now so time to stock up for next year 🎄 Or not. I bought some half priced peppermint flavored Lindt chocolates and intend to eat the huge bag myself 😋 CVS usually keeps the holiday stuff around for week or so post-holiday so I'll be checking to see if any leftover chocolates and holiday stuff are discounted even further.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks. It sounds like the difference is in the amount of milk & foam. :think:

I'm not a big fan of grocery shopping so this was a positive accomplishment for me.
I love grocery shopping, now that I finally eat. 🧀🌶🍳🥞🍞🍕🥪🌮🌯🥗🍝

My positive is that I helped a lost little Pomeranian puppy who was soaking wet out in the rain & cold. Nobody came looking for him & he started playing in the road, so I called him back to me and found the number to a dog warden. I hope his journey ends happily. I did the best I could. 🐕❤

RTR

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
No matter how bad your day may be, there is always something beautiful happening.

Let's hear something positive going on in your life. Something as small as a good cup of coffee, a sunny day or a phone call can be a small positive in your life. Remember to keep it positive. :heartshape:

My husband just moved the pole with the bird feeders on it away from the bush. This will make it a bit harder on those pesky squirrels to eat all the seed and scare the birds away.
I use the squirrel buster from wild birds unlimited. I believe Brome makes the same thing. It is the only feeder that the squirrels have given up on. They tried over and over for two weeks. now a year later they dont even try that feeder. I have some determined squirrels. A couple will even eat the hot pepper cylinders from wild birds unlimited. This feeder is adjustable so you can keep larger birds off. I should have tried it sooner , I would have saved money not buying the cheaper ones and the seed...Good luck!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
We've become friendly with a couple who operate an optical shop. We stop by from time to time if we're in the area to say hi. A few weeks ago the wife told us her husband was rushed to the hospital so we stopped by today to see how he's feeling and brought some of the cake I baked for Christmas. The positive is that he's ok for now but has a follow-up in six months and they appreciated us thinking of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.