Items your Cats are Afraid of

twinkles21

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

If I'm near my cats when I sneeze, boy do they go running!
I was wondering if anyone would mention this one. You'll blow Pyre right off your lap if you sneeze. Sadly she has a very long list. 

- Sneezing

- Visitors

- Cat Carrier

- Loud noises

- Certain windows in the house

- Black Slippers (but is fine with the pink ones? Go figure)

- Thunderstorms

- Vaccums

Desty isn't afraid of anything but fireworks that I know of. Although she will hiss and swat at items if they're not in their normal spot? (i.e put the remote anywhere but the coffee table) crazy kitty 

lolashumanmama

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Lola hates the sound of a sneeze. I found this out when she was laying on my shoulder and I sneezed and my face was promptly greeted with her back feet, claws out..

BonitaBaby

Emotional Support Cat "Owner"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh am I glad this thread got moved to the top! ^_^ My new kitty is surprisingly not scared of the vacuum cleaners!!! =D They're not too loud though...

I did, however, accidentally scare her by ... *cough* passing gas while in the bathroom and kitty who was inside checking out the bathroom...jumped up and to the side and hit the wall...
Not too hard as she can't seem to jump high. Embarrassing & funny at the same time. That's the only thing that's made her jump so far.

BonitaBaby

Emotional Support Cat "Owner"
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh, wait, I forgot...one more thing has made her jump. She was on my bed on top of the goose down comforter and jumped up a little and was staring. I thought she was just nervous. She tried to swat and then jumped off the bed and left. Then, I saw a tiny, tiny, but fast spider rushing towards me and I killed it. 

I should trust my kitty. Last week I thought she was staring all around ... at nothing, but it turns out there was a fly and a moth...I got them both but kitty was trying to help! ^_^