Itchy spooky

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
So spooky has been itchy in one spot on her leg i itch it she licks me i stop itch it again she bites me i gave her a bath i couldnt see anything shes all black what could it be am i worrying too much i cant feel anything she wont let me touch her for long

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
A whole bath for one itchy spot on her leg? Does she go outside? Did you think it might be the start of fleas? I would hope if you can bathe her, you could find a way to look more closely at that spot on her leg. Maybe a bug bite?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
No she doesnt but cookie the other cat is a outside cat her mom is getting her a flea collar im hoping that will help

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
She also has dandruff too and has been itching alot i just felt bad it helped she hasnt itched that spot so far

waddle

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Might be as simple as allergies (which may not be so simple to treat.). My poor guy licked a huge bald spot on his tummy and licked off most of the hair on his legs too.

Spookyandsammy

Tilly’s hooman maid
Super Cat
Purraise
Shes biting and licking alot theirs a outbreak of mites she stays in my room i hope and pray she doesnt have them they are being treated