It sounded like a good idea...

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is it! I am going to start scrapbooking! I started a few years ago and quit becasue of the expense. There is a show on either DIY or HGTV about scrapbooking. They are soo creative!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

That is it! I am going to start scrapbooking! I started a few years ago and quit becasue of the expense. There is a show on either DIY or HGTV about scrapbooking. They are soo creative!
Its so much fun! Except for the huge mess I have on my floor right know
They have a lot of really fun things out there, and I love our Scrappers store - they have pre-made pages that you can buy!
I might have to resort to that when I don't get done in time!

You should do a scrapbook for Skye

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is a really good idea! I could give it to her on her 18th birthdat or her 16th or something like that!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

That is a really good idea! I could give it to her on her 18th birthdat or her 16th or something like that!!
I think that'd be great - what a wonderful gift to give her and her family! Plus that'll give you a long time to finish

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

I think that'd be great - what a wonderful gift to give her and her family! Plus that'll give you a long time to finish
Yea! I know it will take me that long to get it done!
I am famous for starting projects and not finishing them!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great pages, Makenzie! You've given me some good ideas.

A few years ago I made a scrapbook of our wedding pictures for my in-laws. I had the same problem...it took me a lot longer to get it done than I thought. I wound up doing the scrapbook "cramming" sessions for the last week to get it done in time. It was worth it, though...they just loved it.

Apparently I didn't learn my lesson. This year I decided to make a "blank" scrapbook for my friend at work who just had her first baby. It's basically a scrapbook with holders for pictures...so she has a place to put all those new baby photos. I had the same problem...I've been "cramming" for the last week. (It really didn't help that she had to go on maternity leave early due to medical problems so I've been doing both our jobs for the last three months.) I finally finished it last night! I just have to wrap it. She's bringing the baby in to visit next week, so I figure I'll give it to her then. I hope she likes it.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

Great pages, Makenzie! You've given me some good ideas.

A few years ago I made a scrapbook of our wedding pictures for my in-laws. I had the same problem...it took me a lot longer to get it done than I thought. I wound up doing the scrapbook "cramming" sessions for the last week to get it done in time. It was worth it, though...they just loved it.

Apparently I didn't learn my lesson. This year I decided to make a "blank" scrapbook for my friend at work who just had her first baby. It's basically a scrapbook with holders for pictures...so she has a place to put all those new baby photos. I had the same problem...I've been "cramming" for the last week. (It really didn't help that she had to go on maternity leave early due to medical problems so I've been doing both our jobs for the last three months.) I finally finished it last night! I just have to wrap it. She's bringing the baby in to visit next week, so I figure I'll give it to her then. I hope she likes it.
Thats really a great idea!
What a wonderful gift! I love scrapbooks -now when I'm done with this one I really have to get started again on Harley & Davidson's!