It is hard to understand what make a cat act like they do.

stupidcats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have 3 cats one I have is so afraid of ever thing.. I have taken care of her since she was only a 1/2 a year old. She has had a nice care and a calm home, My middle cat who I saved from some kids who wrapped her up in duct tape.  She was damaged from them kicking to the point of being blind in one eye and broken teeth. She is the most easy going trusting cat I have ever met. She is a love monster she always wants to make friends with anyone she meets. She even loves to be taken for walks on a leash. I have always given her good care but one would think she would act more like my younger cat who is afraid of her own shadow.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I think your cat finally feels safe and appreciates the love and care she is getting. :)

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Ah, cats are individuals, they are no automatos...  Which is part of the joy of having them as part of our lives..  No?      :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stupidcats

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well I am happy about her being a real sweet kitty. I am not sure why cats act like they do. One thing is they are all as different as people are. Just as I have always said no more cats but that has just not happened. I am almost 50 and I have always had cats. My one cat lived till 23 or maybe a bit more. I am not sure because I got her used from a couple who were afraid the cat would kill the new baby they just had. They kick it out of the house after being am indoor cat for at least 7 years. I asked them why and after they told me I took her in them my mother and father fell in love with her. So she ended being their cat. But my dad was so in love with that cat she was like his best friend.

three cat night

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just so glad you took her in, people like you have a special place in heaven ( or wherever we go ) and those morons who abused her have some bad karma coming their way.!!

three cat night

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just so glad you took her in, people like you have a special place in heaven ( or wherever we go ) and those morons who abused her have some bad karma coming their way.!!