It dawned on me last night.....

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That I really don't need a man. As I was laying cuddling with Jordan, I thought what do I need a man for. I have a warm furry body to cuddle with and the best part is he purrs before he falls asleep in my arms instead of snoring after he falls asleep & waking me up. (no offense to the men)

auroraviva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll second that! No cold feet, either!

(No offense meant to anyone whatsoever.)

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...and no arguments, no hurt feelings, no expectations that are not filled....

Again, no offence meant

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just one problem: HOW do you get the cats to scratch just the right spot on your back, without shredding it?

Besides that, when was the last time that a cat opened a new jar of pickles for you?

Men DO have their uses!

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm..since mine are all indoor cats, I always know where they've been and who they've been hanging around!

creepyowl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've started to think that way too. Em doesn't care if I don't shave my legs, it gives him something prickly to rub himself against. He kills spiders for me. I just point to them and he goes running after them. He snuggles, smells good, and is always there to cry on.

I love my cat.

But I have to admit, I do like having a boyfriend. But without one I would be okay with Em and I against the world

kitkatz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It would be wonderful if Graycie could change to human form. He's so loveable, he'd make the most perfect boy-friend/husband, but I think he would be mighty angry about a certain operation
Oh well, atleast he's the perfect man right now

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm jumping on the bandwagon!.

No offence chaps, but Rosie understands when her mum is hormonal every month, gives me affection 24/7, never back answers back, and never whines!.

I'm not ruling men out altogether though

Susan

dwarfie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have to agree.

Lil and Leenie donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t care what I wear or how much I weigh!

nora

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I agree! I just need my Max. He is never ina foul mood and knows how to comfort me when I am sad. He puts me to sleep at night and wakes me right before my alarm clock goes off. I just love my Max!

cla517

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This post is so funny. (And so true) Before I met my husband, it was me and my kitty Simon against the world. He's still my baby and he's still who I run to if my husband upsets me!

Believe me, I love my hubby, but when it comes to just having someone to vent to without worrying about them trying to answer back, help, disagree, whatever, nothing's better than the kitty cat!

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL

I don't want a man that's like a cat, but anyone that plans on being around for long HAS to love my kitty as much as I do (or at least like him a lot at first!). He's going to be a great tool in choosing prospectives.