Isys - my new furbaby <3 - pix sharing time!

felicia's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was thinking of getting an Abby, but read that they "need a lot of room". Since I live in an apartment, I thought I didn't have enough room for one.

harrythecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness, she is GORGEOUS! It's good to know she will be retiring from breeding. She deserves to just be a "lady of leisure"! Can't wait to see a picture of all 3 of your kitties cuddled up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gurlpower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi Felicia's Mom
- i am not aware that Abyssinian kitties need a lot of room. Perhaps if you have just one, it is okay? Isys is in a bedroom now, and she seems pretty content.

Angela: Hi there!
- i looked out for you at the last cat show, but i did not see you there. Hope to see you one of these days, Angela.... crossing the Bay bridge should not be a problem for me. i like Jack London's Square. Possibly lunch there or something?

Smiles and hugs!

Cheers!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How did I miss this?????

Isys is BEAUTIFUL!!! Very stunning little face, and such petite little legs.

Congrats on your new addition Shirley! I'm positive Isys will be very happy with you, Daisy and Venus for many years to come.

nunny

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
For three days (or even more -)I didn't see this!!!
I love Isys, she's so adorable!! I love short hair cats... But I love long hair too! I just love cats!!!!

Shirley - congrats on your new furry sweetheart! let us know how it goes with the other ladies...