Iso A Certain Cat Toy!

LeiLana80

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hope this is the right place to post this!

My Sunny buns has always been indifferent to cat toys... except for this one particular toy.
When we got him 1.5 years ago, we discovered he loved this toy, so we got like 5 of them. We're down to 2... with lots of holes.
Can someone help me figure out where to find them again?

We got ours at Meijers. There were other animal shapes, I believe, but this was the one he loved. It came with a little tube of old cat nip. They no longer carry anything similar.

It does not chirp or make noise; it's just for catnip. It has a little velcro opening on the back so you can just refill the catnip as needed. It also used to have a colorful feathery tail- he would tear them off and eat them, so we had to remove them before giving the toys to him, lol.

Anyone know what brand these are, and where to find more?? Other kinds just won't do!! :cool2:

BirdieToy.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LeiLana80

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh! That looks close- except for those tweet. We have tweeting toys and he strongly dislikes them, lol.
I wonder if I could cut out that part or something??

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh! That looks close- except for those tweet. We have tweeting toys and he strongly dislikes them, lol.
I wonder if I could cut out that part or something??
LeiLana80 LeiLana80 - Tweeters and squeakers are easy to work on. Moo Shu and Oz both dump the RealSqueak® toys into the water dishes almost weekly. When they dry, I perform Open Mouse Surgery, cleaning the terminals and replacing the batteries as needed. The chips come right out to silence them.