Isn't this awful?

loveysmummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Actually, hairless dogs don't shed

And single coated dogs only shed as much as humans generally do so they are referred to as low-shed or no-shed...Its the double coats that blow!

But people are still under the impression that coat LENGTH makes a difference when it doesn't at all....A pug sheds way more than most collies....

estimosnbearhug

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
*ahem* Someone should "trade" her with a stuffed animal dog. At least it doesn't shed. *rolls eyes* Ppl are so ignorant sometimes.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I volunteered at a shelter in Tacoma Washington a number of years ago and we had someone bring in a St Bernard because he got to big. Did they think they got the one rare odd St. Bernard that wasn't going to get big?

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by EstimosNBearHug

*ahem* Someone should "trade" her with a stuffed animal dog. At least it doesn't shed. *rolls eyes* Ppl are so ignorant sometimes.
Thats what I was going to say too! That person doesn't deserve a real dog!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Denice

I volunteered at a shelter in Tacoma Washington a number of years ago and we had someone bring in a St Bernard because he got to big. Did they think they got the one rare odd St. Bernard that wasn't going to get big?
I know it's awful but I did giggle a little... I liked the sarcasm Denice. People are so stupid sometimes!