Ismene

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(((( Katie )))))

I'm so sad that you lost her so quickly. Ismene was a true fighter, but whatever took her was too much for this her little body to battle.

You loved her and gave her a warm and caring home. That is all that matters.

RIP little one.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Katie, after your PM's from this morning, I had a hard time coming here. Your sweet sweet little Izzy is free of pain and suffering........RIP little one..........you will be sadly missed.......

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
definitely NOT what i wanted to read this morning about Izzy!

to you at this time...Izzy, run free now, on legs that work perfectly! Look for Mouse, Smudge, Tuffy, Bella, Napoleon - all of the TCS bridge kitties - they'll show you around & make you feel welcome

lionessrampant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WHat a poor little baby. Hugs to you, Katie! And thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for what you do for these wonderful, special cats. We really need more people in the world willing to step up and do what they can for our FeLV+ friends

Have fun playing over the bridge, Iz. My dear little Lola was about your age when she crossed with the same horrible disease- she would love to play with you over the RB

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no! She went so fast - bless her sweet little heart, RIP dear little Ismene! Your meowmy loves you very much!

I'm so sorry, Katie...my heart breaks with you...

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry. Ismene was a very beautiful little girl and was blessed to have lived a happy life with you, even if it was short, at least she knew what love was. So many kitties never even get that chance. She's now playing happily at the rainbow bridge with my sweet angel Lucki, who I also lost way too soon to Felv. Rest in peace precious Ismene.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you so much everyone
when one of my kitties passes on, it is very difficult to remember why I do what I do for these very special babies, your words of encouragement are really what I need to hear right now.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry about the passing of Ismene. What a precious little angel. You and your mother fought the good fight, but apparently God wanted to bring you home. RIP, and play happily at The Rainbow Bridge.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Katie, I saw the thread in Health & Nutrition was locked & my heart sank. I'm so sorry that you lost poor little Izzy, 7 months was too young, even for a kitten with FeLV.

Play happily over the bridge baby girl! Bless you Katie for giving her a happy loving home until the end!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry you lost her, Katie, and can only hope that she and Ghost are frolicking together right this minute.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Katie,

I am so sorry. I know Izzy was special to you and it happened so suddenly. You are in my thoughts.

RIP Ismene

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am sorry for your loss
i know she will be kept in you

Hugs sent your way ))HUGS(((