Is your cat

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shadow is whiney, usually when he wants out on the patio.
Trouble will have epic conversations with me about everything under the sun.
Vash only answers, usually with a "brrrt!"
Spaz only talks when she simply must have whatever it is I'm trying to cook.
Cassi mews and trills and sings when you touch her, or she thinks you're about to touch her.
Ivory barks "Mrrrf!" at me, but only on those rare occasions she wants a lap.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sash is very vocal, sometimes we'll chat back and forth, it's so cute. Sash is the loudest though when he's demanding food from my bf Will, it sometimes sounds like he's screaming. I love it!!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Any time I look at Maui and he sees me do it he starts to meow. If he's just around the house he generally doesn't talk.

He has these little teeny tiny sounding meows and half the time no sound comes out! It's cute but I still haven't quite figured out his pattern and what cry means what...

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Phenom isn't what you would call chatty. But she does chirp a lot. Phantom on the other hand does these sort of slent meows. They have little squeaks of noise when she opens her mouth wide to meow.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Zebra only ever shuts up if she is sleeping. She meows because she wants food, she wants to play, she wants to come into bed with me, when I get home from work, when I'm leaving for work. It has only been since she got spayed a month ago. My boyfriend has conversations with her. She meows and then he makes a meowing sound back at her and then she does it back, etc. Milo only meows if he wants food.