IS THIS SOMETHING SERIOUS

fenris

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi guys, I hope you all are safe from this pandemic. So I've been housing a family of starys. Mother and her three kittens. When they got to me they had Cat Flu which they had now recovered from when I took them to the vet. They are all healthy but I noticed today that one of the kittens eyes has become more silver in color it's not so much cloudy that it can be seen at once bit they're a little hazy. I took her to the vet he recommended 2 drops for 10days hopefully she will recover soon but I'm just I guess looking for a second opinion. Can someone help on this matter.?
20200717_002254.jpg

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
the vet he recommended 2 drops for 10days
Hi. Can you tell us what the drops are? That might help. I am glad they got over the flu! Does the vet think the eye issue is related to the flu they had? Were they tested for possible viral issues - Feline Herpes Virus-1 (FHV-1), or Feline Calicivirus (FCV)?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fenris

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey, thank you so much for the response. The drips are mentioned in the post those are "Moxigan and Mediphakol". It was a viral infection I think they got it from a male that came to us he had the same problem he is fine now though. This kitten was weaker than the other two she got injections for the infection as compared to her brother and sister that got two she was effected the most. Maybe that's why her eyes got a little hazy. She can see it's not like her vision is gone but still I'm worried. That vet said to use these drops for 10days and hopefully she will recover Amen to that. Please pray for her fast recovery everyone.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Does she appear to be able to see? Can she follow objects? The pupils do look a little cloudy. What drops are you using?

ETA:You just answered my questions! :)