Is this really the funniest joke?

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Charmed654321

You can never tell about a person's sense of humor and what they will find funny. I once won $5 in a contest for the funniest joke, yet the joke I entered was one the dumbest I knew. I don't know why I entered it, I think because it was short and I just felt like entering something.

Yet it won. I couldn't believe it. The fact it won was funnier than the joke.

It went:

A man went into a doctor's office. He had a banana sticking out of one ear, a zucchini sticking out of the other ear, and a carrot sticking out of each nostril.

He said, "Doctor, what's wrong with me?"

The doctor said, "You're not eating properly."

However, there is a joke I know that is my all-time favorite joke of all time that I do think is the funniest joke ever, but because of a bit of off-color language in it (that is necessary to the joke -- can't be told without it), I can't post it here.

However (and I hope this is okay with the administration) since I know children are not allowed Private Message privileges in the forum, I will private message the joke to anyone who asks. It's not that bad, I wouldn't offer if it was, and it's really quite funny, but not something I wouldn't post here.

Then there is what has been labeled officially "The Perfect Joke." Here is a link to that ...

http://www.theperfectjoke.com/

And as it is labeled, it is free, and clean.
That "Perfect" joke was funny. I got it right because I figured it out, lol. But ofcourse I kept going until it said, if you are a woman still reading this it demonstrates the fact that women can't follow instructions. LOL. Cute.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
While I think it's funny, I don't think it's the funniest joke ever. I have heard it quite a bit using Iowa in there, though. That doesn't seem to make it that much funnier.

kc&sherman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Charmed654321

A man went into a doctor's office. He had a banana sticking out of one ear, a zucchini sticking out of the other ear, and a carrot sticking out of each nostril.

He said, "Doctor, what's wrong with me?"

The doctor said, "You're not eating properly."

That's the kind of thing I find "cornily" funny.

This is my favorite corny joke:

Why did the mushroom go to the party?
Because he was a fun-gi!

Why did the fungi leave the party?
Because there wasn't mush-room!