Is this really possible

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree. . .we are all animals and what separates us is way of thinking. . .and a feeling of superiority over all other creatures. Not saying people are bad anything, there are just a lot of people who think animals carry little to no value.

It also frustrates me when people look down on cats. People can prefer other animals over them, just like some people prefer cats over other animals, but for example my cousin likes dogs (and I'm a major dog lover) but he doesn't understand my love for cats at all. He says their only use is that you can ignore them.
We (cat lovers) put a lot of care into our cats and just because they can sometimes depend on us less than dogs does not mean they are ornaments!

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't think one can do too much for someone they love, even if it is a cat or a dog. Sometimes it feels like people are a lot more heartless when they say, "they're *only* animals."

lemur 6

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hahaha, I just remembered a conversation that happened at a research lab I was working in. The AC quit on a hot summer day in the lab and it was sweltering hot. One of the lab guys calls facilities and the conversation goes like this:

"Hey the AC quit on us again, could you send someone up to fix it?"
"Well, are there any animals in the lab currently?"
"No not right now"
"Well, we can't then"
"What? What do you mean?"
"If animals were involved we'd have to fix it right away since it's a lab violation, but you're only human so you can wait till the facilities eventually gets to it"

clairebear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, there's absoultely no way that you could love your babies too much. It's just not possible. Those people that disagree just dont love thier animals enough.