Originally Posted by Pami

or as Susie would say Busty
I think I prefer Busty, please.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

lol i have 4 with itta here, and to me that is to many.
2 cats and 1 dog is what i would like to have. I think with to many you, really dont get to know that ones you have(of course i could be wrong)
but you know if its what you like and can afforded that many and it makes you happy, why not
I see what you mean Bruce, we try to make a concious effort to give attention to each of ours... alot of times it's easy to play with Leo cause he's always in your face, and Louie always wants to go with you, but LuckyGirl, she kinda minds her own beeswax, so we make a special effort to give her some one on one "lovey LuckyGirl" time each day.... it would be hard with much more cats than we have.... with our schedules at least.

PS... I LOVE when Susie says "Busty"... she even does it in pm's.
"sorry I'm so busty lately"

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

I see what you mean Bruce, we try to make a concious effort to give attention to each of ours... alot of times it's easy to play with Leo cause he's always in your face, and Louie always wants to go with you, but LuckyGirl, she kinda minds her own beeswax, so we make a special effort to give her some one on one "lovey LuckyGirl" time each day.... it would be hard with much more cats than we have.... with our schedules at least.

PS... I LOVE when Susie says "Busty"... she even does it in pm's.
"sorry I'm so busty lately"
I think she does it on purpose

Harley & LG are a lot alike- Harley really keeps to himself too, never really asking for loving unless HE'S in the mood for it! Bayley on the other hand, he's always up in your face asking for it!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just think each cat just multiples the love! (and the litter, food, etc).

Doesn't seem like a bad future to me!