Is this kitty an exotic shorthair or a exotic longhair??

smileys715

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

I am purchasing a kitty from a lady that has a male and female exotic shorthair that had kittens. I know that since exotic shorthairs carry the genetics for longhairs that sometimes some kittens will be long hair. They lady still believes him to be a shorthair. He is just a day or so away from being 6 weeks old in these pics. Please help! I really would much prefer a shorthair over a longhair but cant tell.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Exotic Shorthair kittens are somewhat more plush than other shorthairs, but I do think that little guy is going to be longhaired. Probably not as longhaired as a Persian though. What's his tail look like?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

smileys715

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Here is a photo of his tail and a photo of one of her kittens she knows is a long hair. It is a big difference however another kitten from this litter is a obvious short hair so I'm so confused.

bonepicker

Animal Lover Extraordinare
Top Cat
Purraise
Medium hair, I have a medium hair cat! So stinking cute![emoji]128062[/emoji][emoji]128576[/emoji][emoji]128062[/emoji]

Last edited:

jinx82

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm sorry i have no clue about that breed, but he is super cute, little fart sniffers lol