Is this day over yet? Plans for the weekend anyone?

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Saturday will be busy...I've got an eye doctor's appointment in the morning, and I agreed to go donate blood in the afternoon. (They called and said they had a critical shortage in our area, so I agreed to stop in.)

Sunday my parents and sister are coming over for Easter and to celebrate my sister's birthday.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck at the eye appointment... I need to set one up someday (Im going blind I swear) and that's nice your giving blood... I would do that but I don't weigh enough
I hope you all have a good Easter!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tomorrow I am going to Toronto to dinner with my boyfriends family for his Grandmas birthday. Saturday, I will probably just sit around because I don't really have any money to do anything. Sunday I am going to my parents house and to my friends house to bring the hamster babies and having dinner with my parents.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, my Mom, sister and me are having our haircut on Saturday and Sunday I layread at the eleven o'clock Church service, then the three of us are going to have a dinner of HONEYBALED ham and side dishes with Easter candy for dessert.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to work Friday, Sat we have the House inspector coming to check out the new house and I will be cleaning up this one, Sunday I will be working and hopefully Dh will be working on fixing up some things around here so it'll be easier to sell.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going to volunteer at the shelter tomorrow and then come home and do something special for my dog that will be 9 on Saturday.
then on Saturday, I will volunteering at a spay and neuter clinic all day and come home and cuddle with my furbabies and wish my dog Jenny a happy birthday and do some more stuff wtih her.
Sunday I have no clue.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tomorrow I am going to the All About Pets Show in Toronto and meeting up with some TCS members

Saturday we are both supposed to be working
but I should be working from home which is nice!

Sunday will be a welcome break - a sleep in and a lazy day with a nice roast dinner

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Everyone has such a productive weekend ahead of them! I hope it's a good one for everyone!