Is this cat in heat?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

artyjill

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi Linda,

I tried my carer in fact two of them, l am with Abbey and they have lost there contract with the council so there all worried about loosing there jobs. My morning one does a lot extra for me but going any further she is scared someone with see her.

I thought my neighbor would offer as one of her daughters got a  cat at the same time and as l had bought loads of stuff l gave her it all to set her up, never even got a thank you.

Daisy is back in the bedroom but not hiding she has swirled the duvet round like a Catherine wheel and is sat in the middle as happy as can be,

Thanks again

Jill

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The cuts in social care etc in this country at the moment make me so angry. I hope your carers are able to keep their jobs. Taxis it is, then. I've never had trouble with animals and taxis, but I may just have been lucky. I'm sure you'll find a driver willing to take you.

Daisy definitely sounds like she's getting comfortable. I just hope you'll be allowed to have your bed back tonight ;)

(Btw, my name isn't Linda. I think you have me confused with another member )

Last edited:

artyjill

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sorry about the name, had just been emailing a Linda, my mind is like a sieve.

Just going to order the Composure got to use it for 4 days at first so if it works well Daisy will have another heat and then after that can book her in the vets

But have just got an email from a neutering officer from Cat Protection who i don't know but she is phoning me tomorrow afternoon. So if might be some good news.

Hope Daisy calms down as she is full of it racing all over, never seen her to wound up lol

Jill

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No problem :) Cats Protection can be really good. They're often used to handling semi ferals, so they should be able to help a lot...you never know, they may even be able to send someone out to help you with crating and transport to and from the vets.

artyjill

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
 Well what a week up and down all the time. I was just going to order the composer l got told about but then PC went down and once l got it sorted l lost the composer link so today have started to read about all the calmer and sedatives. Hours and hours it took me but by the time l finished l had changed my mind and was so taken with the feedback about Petmemedy. Were most of the feedback on others there about dogs talking it even composure has only got a few on how it helped cats and there was three but they were older cats that had a different problem to Daisy.

So l have ordered the petremedy and just hope l have done the right thing, has anyone else used it ?

Well another little fairy step happened last night,she would never bother about the feather sticks when l first got her but last night l got hold of two and started stroking her with them and she loved it, l think she would have let me do it all night but as she won't come up to me l have to stretch and it was killing me  but carried on till l couldn't put my hand out. Today haven't had a chance but will be trying again to night.I was thinking if i use them a little closer each time l might be able to use my hand

.My grown up son has just rang and when Daisy first had the problems he would be always asking about her but now he is bored with it and hardly asks. We always had cats when he was home but my D I L doesn't like pets so he won't have the love and enjoyment of cats.

Jill

artyjill

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi,

The cats protection have got in touch and there trying to find someone to help me in this area. The lady l spoke to said she would love to help but she was miles away. Things seem a lot clearer in my head, think i had boxed myself into a corner. You get like that and no answers come to you.

She has started to sleep in the middle of my bed in the day while l am in the living room but when l go to bed she comes in looks at me as if l shouldn't be in the bed then walks round  over and over. You know what there thinking by the expressions on there faces