Is there anything that you miss?

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Is there anything from your past that you wish you could have back again?

For me, other than my wonderful father, I think I'd like to have back my anticipation of the holiday season...
........nothing like it when your a kid. From this time of year till New Years was such a fun time for me as a kid..........
Trick or Treat and parties at school, etc. Then Thanksgiving with vacation from school. Of course Christmas was the best of all! The anticipation was unbearable at times! Anybody else miss anything from thier past?
I would like to have my 2 old dogs back and my old cat back. I lost them all in less then a year. It was horrible.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Jewish grandad (Pop)....I miss him sooo much!!

(And my body before I was put on heart/stomach meds- I went from a 0-10 in less than six months....I just got the ok to start working out again last week from my doc (Yea!!!!) - i've been 5x since and am soooo happy!!!!
I'll be back to my old size in no time!
I've already lost 2 sizes in the past month so i'm happy).

I also really miss my old parakeet Jazz.....he died a few years back- he was such a great bird!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

(I just got the ok to start working out again last week from my doc (Yea!!!!) - i've been 5x since and am soooo happy!!!!
I'll be back to my old size in no time!
I've already lost 2 sizes in the past month so i'm happy).
But i hope you are starting to feel better?

what do i miss,

hmm i miss my mother, my first cat,

i miss, being able to go walking in the woods and hunting with my family,

being on my motorcycle on a hot summer night.

i miss my house over seas,and sitting there drinking coffee and looking at the rice fields in the morning,and watching the monkey throw fruit at the dogs. lol

lemur 6

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I miss getting hugs that you can sink and melt into, like in highschool. Hugs I get now just ain't the same, kinda like getting a hug from your mom or aunt. It feels like a "oof, I'm being constricted", rather than, "hey, this feels kinda nice, I can almost fall asleep".

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, no doubt about it, everyone misses something...........but we have to think abuot the good in our lives now that we didn't have back when.........

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

For me, other than my wonderful father, I think I'd like to have back my anticipation of the holiday season...
........nothing like it when your a kid. From this time of year till New Years was such a fun time for me as a kid..........
Trick or Treat and parties at school, etc. Then Thanksgiving with vacation from school. Of course Christmas was the best of all! The anticipation was unbearable at times! Anybody else miss anything from thier past?
I actually agree with you about the anticipation of the holidays..I remember being a kid, and waking up on Christmas so excited to see the tree all filled with gifts in the morning..Also on Easter, my mom would hide our Easter baskets and we would have to find them to get them in the morning...It seems sad when everyone in the family is grown up and its no lnoger a big deal to anyone...Half the time I don't even get gifts anymore..but I always give them

I do miss that alot. Real family holiday time.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I miss a place we used to hang out at that we called the "Empire." It was an old junkyard with a garage and several refrigerators for the beer. It had a pig cooking pit and an old school bus you could sleep in and no one would bother you. Sunday afternoons you would find people from all over SC having fun at the Empire. There were a few people that played guitar and other instruments, and the garage had a stage for them to perform on. It even had a pole for the occasional visiting strippers.
It was the end of an era when the Empire burnt down. Set fire to by a jealous woman.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just wish for childhood again! Being carefree and no worries other than school. Its amazing how much things change when you go into the "real world"!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.