is there anything that i should give her

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trudge1978

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
to be perfectly honest i don't care how many she has as long as her and babies are ok thats all that matters to me

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
very true , the less anne has the better , as i might have a hard time homing to many , just a shame i cant keep any of them. iv been through this twice , with anne this will be the thrid time ,her fourth time though , long story, and i still worry so much about what could happen , as iv had a pregnancy go wrong before. so every little thing now , anne gets rushed to the vets.
at least now shes with me she can be finally spayed once her kittens have weened

trudge1978

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
hi all

here is an update on bubbles WE ARE STILL WAITING !!!!!
but having said that she was panting well last night but that did'nt come to anything
she has also been eating like a horse today and won't leave me alone wants to be with me where ever i go , her belly is very hard
are these signs of early stages of labour i was not there with her for the other litters she has always had in the night in a different room to me

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i just re read through a post of mine when lilly was due to have kittens , and the panting started about 24 hours before she gave birth , i also checked my log book that i had for her , and the panting started on the 9th augest , and she had them on the 10th augest

trudge1978

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
it is now 10:30am here and yes bubbles is in labour so far we have one baby
will keep you all imformed as the day goes on

trudge1978

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
it now 4:10pm here and i can confirm bubles has three babies 2x ginger and 1x dark tabby
have tried to get pic's but old managed to get 2 of them in it so here it is will try and get some more pic's in a couple of days