is there a dog version of this site?

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was wondering is there a dog version of this site? I don't wan't to ask questions about dogs on a cat site since this is a cat site

minka

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I mean, there are many dog forums out there, if that's what you are looking for. I don't know of any that are as friendly as TCS unfortunately.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh will I looked at the dog forums I found and they fight like cats and dogs there over one question -_- I don't want to deal with all the drama over a question

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I was just looking for a dog forum yesterday too, since my sister moved here and has a dog.  I thought I could  post my questions here, then realized the forum is for "Cats and other animals", rather than just "other animals".  I was kind of bummed, since I know many of the folks here do have dogs as well and could probably be helpful.  Oh well.

But, Mewlittle, you DO have both, so you might be able to get some answers

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
I don't see why you CAN'T ask a question about dogs? Many people her own dogs and may be able to provide advice regardless?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I was just looking for a dog forum yesterday too, since my sister moved here and has a dog.  I thought I could  post my questions here, then realized the forum is for "Cats and other animals", rather than just "other animals".  I was kind of bummed, since I know many of the folks here do have dogs as well and could probably be helpful.  Oh well.

But, Mewlittle, you DO have both, so you might be able to get some answers :)
You absolutely can ask a "just dog" question in that forum. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mewlittle

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

But, Mewlittle, you DO have both, so you might be able to get some answers
I do have both cats and dogs and i forgot what my question was going to be :( maybe i will remember later

thanks were do i ask dog questions on here when i have a question?