Is she pregnant..

Kayleysherborne

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey guys, so my little Madame got out and due to Covid she hadn’t been done.. I think she’s pregnant I’ve attached some pics any advice on how many weeks you think she is would be helpful!! I’m new to this and wasn’t expecting this... she’s constantly hunger & sleeping also!! And grumpy xx

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kayleysherborne

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Ps... guys I just had my hand rested gently on her belly and I swear I felt moving

moxiewild

Seniors, Special Needs, Ferals, and Wildlife
Super Cat
Purraise
Welp, definitely looks and seems like it to me (and especially if you feel movement), but there are more qualified experts on here than myself, so wait for them to chime in to be sure!

When she stands, does her belly protrude from the sides?

Do her neck and arms seem disproportionately skinny relative to her belly?

Where abouts are you located?

If this is something you’re not prepared for, you can still terminate the pregnancy (they will spay her at the same time). Kittens are expensive and a lot of work! And frankly, there are already a ton of kittens in need of homes right now.

Your kitty is beautiful, and I’m so glad your were able to be reunited after she got out!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kayleysherborne

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welp, definitely looks and seems like it to me (and especially if you feel movement), but there are more qualified experts on here than myself, so wait for them to chime in to be sure!

When she stands, does her belly protrude from the sides?

Do her neck and arms seem disproportionately skinny relative to her belly?

Where abouts are you located?

If this is something you’re not prepared for, you can still terminate the pregnancy (they will spay her at the same time). Kittens are expensive and a lot of work! And frankly, there are already a ton of kittens in need of homes right now.

Your kitty is beautiful, and I’m so glad your were able to be reunited after she got out!
Hi, so yes her belly does stick out I have a video but can’t post, I don’t want to terminate the pregnancy I couldn’t bless her, and we have family members who wants the kittens so luckily they have lovely homes, then she’ll be getting spay.thank you for your lovely reply xx