Is she pregnant?...Again?

thehouseofgods

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
wow ya it definetly seems like you have you hands full, we can only hope for the best... its hard to find homes for all thouse lovely little children. ^.^

braam

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
If you cannot afford the care of your cats, please consider contacting the Humane Society about the resources in your community. A Humane Society or another animal organization may give you a spay/neuter discount or connect you to a vet that would give you a discount. There probably are organizations in your area that will you help you get your cats discounted vaccinations also

*In Loving Memory of the 2 day kitty

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tortiebaby

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I haven't taken her to the vet yet because my hubby and I had to go out of town for a few days. During the time we were gone, however, 2 of our other cats got sick, I guess a kitty cold or something, and now I have to take them to the vet too.

How soon can a vet tell if a cat is pregnant? I don't want to take her is they can't tell yet. It's been about 3 weeks since the time she would have gotten pregnant. Is that too early. Should I just wait and see if she plumps? I mean, if she's preggers than there is nothing I can do about it anyways because I won't abort them or anything so the only reason to take her to the vet is to see if she IS or ISN'T pregnant, right? What do you think?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They can tell now if she's pregnant. Please take her in as soon as your able to to see if she's pregnant or not