Is She Ok

Mr i need help asap

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
what does it mean she sleeping like this i hope it means relaxed but it says on her side streched out is relax have no idea guess still worried about her anxiety recentely adopted her she not drinking much at all but she is eating a can of wet food divided threw out the day she loves her wet food but barley touching her dry food or drinking water she had little bit of water yesterday ate little bit of dry food but barley ate any at all also constiently grooming licking lips alot but never threw up im worried this is her right now also notice twitching is she dreaming also meows in middle night for few seconds goes back to sleep im hoping all these symptoms are from me adopting her she still little sad also they told me she veary shy cat no idea if that bad thing

Attachments

Last edited:

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She looks happy and relaxed to me. If she's eating a lot of wet food, she probably won't drink as much.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mr i need help asap

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Okay good i hope she is happy i hope she stays happy she soo shy thoe any tips on how to get shy cat less shy i got felling im going have wait alot patiance im guessing

What you guys think about catnip . Feliway diffuser should i get these items ?

Last edited:

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With a shy cat, you just need to try to provide as calm and peaceful environment as possible so she feels safe and secure. All three of my cats like catnip. I haven't tried the Feliway.

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She looks very contented and comfortable. You need to relax and give her time to get used to you and her new home. Just enjoy her. I have used feliway and it didn't make a difference. Better to spend your money on a Yeowww toy. My cats love their stinkies.