Is she getting close?

olskoolnodoubtr

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
lolol she doesnt have worms. our cats are inside cats. and yes i can feel the babies. i myself am a little confused as to when she is due really. as i have stated before she is a realy skiny and small cat. is it possible she could have started showing even tho shes not that far along because of that? when i called the vet earlier, they said pregnancy in cats usually will last from 63 days (i cant quite remember that part), but i do remember them saying up to 69 days. if she doesnt have them in the next few days they said to bring her in. and ty bangelbabe, i was getting worried.

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by olskoolnodoubtr

lolol she doesnt have worms. our cats are inside cats. and yes i can feel the babies. i myself am a little confused as to when she is due really. as i have stated before she is a realy skiny and small cat. is it possible she could have started showing even tho shes not that far along because of that? when i called the vet earlier, they said pregnancy in cats usually will last from 63 days (i cant quite remember that part), but i do remember them saying up to 69 days. if she doesnt have them in the next few days they said to bring her in. and ty bangelbabe, i was getting worried.
Your cat can be strictly indoors and still have worms

Even if she goes 69 days she is still way overdue...like 3 weeks! It's possbile that she was showing a litlle earlier if she has a very large litter but it seems like things are still off. You sure she's not bloated?
Can you clearly see the babies moving inside? When they are about to have kittens you can easily see and feel the babies moving.
Well it's good your bringing her in..maybe they can do an x-ray to confirm her pregnancy.

olskoolnodoubtr

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure if I can see them moving really. I do konw one kicked earlier while she was laying down cause it kicked my hand. My main concern of course is her health along with the babies. But we also can't afford a c section or anything expensive really. A majority of the vets near us aren't willing to work with us on payments. So I have really no idea what to do if she doesn't have them shortly.

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by olskoolnodoubtr

I'm not sure if I can see them moving really. I do konw one kicked earlier while she was laying down cause it kicked my hand. My main concern of course is her health along with the babies. But we also can't afford a c section or anything expensive really. A majority of the vets near us aren't willing to work with us on payments. So I have really no idea what to do if she doesn't have them shortly.
When do you recall feeling the sticky stuff coming out of her nipples?

Katie

bengalbabe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok im confused now-you are not the original poster, right? It seems I got you and the original one mixed up. I went back and read the thread.
Really, you should not let your cats mate, especially if you don't have the money to get the proper care for it when it's pregnant. But that's a moot point now. You need to take you boy to get him fixed now while your cat is prego (if she's prego) because she will go into heat after she has the kittens. TNR can give you a list of free or low cost clinics.
As far as the female cat-maybe you can surrender her to a shelter? If you cant afford the vet it's better to surrender her then to let her die of pregnancy related complications. The shelter will give her a c-section if she needs one. If what your saying is correct about her definately being prego then she is overdue and she will die if she does not get medical care.