Is she a bengal mix?

reptileguy112

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
About 2 or 3 years ago I adopted a "tabby" cat from a shelter.She makes chirps noises or clicking noises sometimes when she is looking a bird she wants to eat or something.She has a beautiful coat with dots on it and a few spots with brown.I was wondering if she was maybe part bengal.She is very energetic and playful and has a flap of loose skin on her belly.She is kind of stupid and make bad decisions and when she was younger she was really stupid and I recall her running into the wall.Lol, she come to me when I clap or whistle and starts meowing.She will also play fetch if I throw a rock but will just go to it and not bring it back. Here is a pic of her.......

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She looks like a sweet tabby to me and those noises are quite natural for cats to make under those circumstances.
Why do you call her stupid?
If you threw her a small soft ball maybe she would bring it back. She's very sensible not to bother with a stone. :-)

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Yeah, she is a domestic, broken mackerel tabby.   Quite a few tabbies have some spots especielly on the tummy.  And more so if they are broken mackerel (=broken stripes).  These do sometimes looks almost like spots also on the body.

Very sweet girl!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

reptileguy112

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I didn't mean stupid in a bad way, I love her with all of my heart, I mean she is literally kind of stupid like for example she will run into the wall and she is very clumsy sometimes.Lol

2cats4me

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I didn't mean stupid in a bad way, I love her with all of my heart, I mean she is literally kind of stupid like for example she will run into the wall and she is very clumsy sometimes.Lol
Aww ,. she is such a beauty . I have one of those silly cats as well , She is always getting into mischief ..