Is orange the new sassy?

catalinayoung

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have a orange and quite8 fluffy cat named Luca who is about 6 months old. Perfectly healthy,free-spirited cat. The only weird thing he does is he always sits and just has this stern but soft meow until he sees me or i come in the room or if me and my husband go in our room without him he sits and the door and meows louder and louder until i let him in... He literally is a spoiled mommas boy and definitely shows it.
The weird thing is, is no matter where im going in the house he has to get in front of me.. like nearly on top of my feet or i am going to trip over him and leads me wherever i am going and he stays looking back like hes making sure i am still there. He also swishes his tail and butt back and forth as he is walking like he is the leader and in control....

Just curious if that is how he really feels or just a cute little trait that came with this ball of sunshine.

bodester413

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My cat has always done that too. I always joke that he's part sheep dog. He tries to get in front of me and steer me in whatever direction he thinks I should be going. lol  Even if he's 10 feet behind me to start with he runs as fast as he can so he beats me to the next room. I love when cats walk like that. You can tell they are so proud of their tails.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catalinayoung

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat has always done that too. I always joke that he's part sheep dog. He tries to get in front of me and steer me in whatever direction he thinks I should be going. lol  Even if he's 10 feet behind me to start with he runs as fast as he can so he beats me to the next room. I love when cats walk like that. You can tell they are so proud of their tails.
That is what i believe lol..and his tail stands straight up And is fluffy like a swiffer so he is definitely proud of that. i think he thinks he has to guide me or something it is so cute