Is my cat pregnant?

victoriavorn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So I have a Maine Coon her nipples have always been light tan/pinkish but never anything dark. She was in heat at least 2 to 3 weeks ago if I am remembering correctly and she was trying to mate with my male Maine Coon (that is the goal). Anyway, I just checked her nipples tonight again because she hasn't gone into another heat cycle and when my male tried once today to mount her she was not asking for it and did not tolerate it at all hissed and slapped him away. No signs of any heat coming from her. Her nipples have now turned into this more darkened pink color than usual. Do you think she is pinking up? Please no rude comments just looking for answers.

Attachments

StanAndAlf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Its definitely possible! An ultrasound would be most accurate way of telling, or even just a vet check so they can palpate her stomach to see if they can feel anything. Other than that, it is just a waiting game :)

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Agreed, just wait a couple more weeks. How old is your cat?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

victoriavorn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Agreed, just wait a couple more weeks. How old is your cat?

She is almost 2. I will just wait a couple more weeks and if they keep enlarging changing colors take her to the vet. Guessing that is my best bet @ this point. Thanks!