Is my cat pregnant!?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

devonbrown

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes 4 kittens. So far she has done really good cleaning and caring for the kittens they look really healthy. I will post pictures as soon as I can get pictures. She moved her kittens right next to my bed so I have everything nearby and have been checking up on them frequently. But still trying to give momma some space but she meows untill I rub her tummy she's a really playful cat. The only problem I'm seeing is sometimes shell be laying on top of one of the kittens she always moves but it still makes me nervous.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It sounds like mom and kittens are doing well. That's sweet that mom wants to be near your bed. Checking on them frequently is good. We'll look forward to pictures when you get a chance! Ask questions whenever you need to! [emoji]128522[/emoji]

devonbrown

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sorry really havent had time to post but the kittens are really healthy gizmo has done a great job feeding them they are three weeks and a day old today. We will be keeping one of them. She has had three boys and one girl. They are all boys except the calico one she's the only girl. Here are some pictures of them. [emoji]128515[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Oh, how sweet! [emoji]128149[/emoji]

Which one will you be keeping?

devonbrown

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm not sure yet, I'm thinking the calico one. I know which ever one we keep that one and gizmo will be getting fixed.

devonbrown

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Also any ideas on how to take them they aren't mean or anything it's just when I pet them sometimes they start meowing like crazy. Or when gizmo will take one out and bring it to me the kitten starts whining the calico one is more calm of the four. And when should I wean and litter train them? Thanks

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Most kittens will begin to wean onto mushy wet food and kitten chow around 5-6 weeks. Some take a little longer.

It's time to introduce the litter box when they begin eating solids, as their poop becomes solid and mom will not lick it anymore.