Is my cat pregnant?! Help!

shelbymoye

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Okay so my house cat is about 2 years old and still not spayed. I know I put it off way too long. She always gets out, and I've seen her with several different cats about a month ago (even though she doesn't enjoy other animals) I wasn't able to notice if they were boys or girls, but my brother has said to of seen several boy cats with her.
Usually she's indepndent and just sleep in my dads room away from everybody else.
Latley she's been eating more and seems to be putting on some weight. She stomach is hard.
When I came home from school today she was following me around the house and being very social for once. Until, I touched her stomach. Usually, she doesn't enjoy her belly rubbed that much but to tell you to stop she'll lightly bite you or scratch you. Today, she jumped up and hissed at me and bit and scratched. And everytime that she sees my hand near her stomach she does the same thing. Almost like it's uncomfortable for her or she's protective over her stomach idk. The quick view of her nipples I saw they were pink. Like, a light pink color. Can somebody help me.... What are yalls opinion?.. Think she's pregnant?

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Okay so my house cat is about 2 years old and still not spayed. I know I put it off way too long. She always gets out, and I've seen her with several different cats about a month ago (even though she doesn't enjoy other animals) I wasn't able to notice if they were boys or girls, but my brother has said to of seen several boy cats with her.
Usually she's indepndent and just sleep in my dads room away from everybody else.
Latley she's been eating more and seems to be putting on some weight. She stomach is hard.
When I came home from school today she was following me around the house and being very social for once. Until, I touched her stomach. Usually, she doesn't enjoy her belly rubbed that much but to tell you to stop she'll lightly bite you or scratch you. Today, she jumped up and hissed at me and bit and scratched. And everytime that she sees my hand near her stomach she does the same thing. Almost like it's uncomfortable for her or she's protective over her stomach idk. The quick view of her nipples I saw they were pink. Like, a light pink color. Can somebody help me.... What are yalls opinion?.. Think she's pregnant?
She sounds pregnant to me. Can you post a picture of her belly? 

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If she has been outside and around intact males, she is almost definitely pregnant.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shelbymoye

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She sounds pregnant to me. Can you post a picture of her belly? 
+13216134626[/IMG[/B]

I cannot get her to let me look at belly long enough to take a picture of her nipples. But here's her body compared to my 7.5-8 women's shoe size foot.

shelbymoye

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Compared to my foot
She won't let me look at her nipples long enough for a picture

Last edited by a moderator:

krissy marissy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Pink nipples, eating more, large tummy that she doesn't want touched, was out during heat. Most likely pregnant. [emoji]128522[/emoji]

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, I would say she is definitely pregnant. When female cats who are not spayed go outside, intact male cats always find them.

shelbymoye

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Do you guys think she looks fat on the sides from the pictures?